INTERMEDIATE INTERIOR DESIGNER
Stefura Associates Inc currently has an immediate full-time opening for an Intermediate Designer to join our Boston team! We are seeking a highly motivated, enthusiastic and creative individual who is self-driven, detail-oriented and able to work well in a small office and entrepreneurial environment. This individual will assist in the development and facilitation of the design process for our firm’s current and future projects.
- Space planning
- Selection and specification of furniture and architectural finishes
- Preparation of contract documents
- Project management including client contact, directing junior staff, collaborating with project architects and managers and seeing a project through from start to finish.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Interior Design
- 2-4 years of experience working in a design office
- 3D modeling and rendering
- Proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD, SketchUp, Microsoft Office Suite, Photoshop, Adobe Suite
- NCIDQ Certification or the ability to become certified
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks with various concurrent projects in different stages of development
- Knowledge of various materials, finishes, furnishings and equipment
- Knowledge of standards for life safety issues, building codes and other technical aspects
- Excellent communication skills; ability to collaborate with project architect and/or senior designer
- Experience in construction detailing is a plus
ABOUT STEFURA ASSOCIATES
Stefura Associates is a small interior design firm, SDO-certified as a woman-owned company. A collaborative, client-centered design process is the hallmark of our practice. Experience has proven time and again that active discourse with clients, user groups and members of the design team results in a successful project. We are great listeners who explore each client’s vision and use it as a framework to develop innovative solutions for the unique challenges presented. We are committed to our role in creating flexible, technologically advanced, sustainable, comfortable and inviting spaces. At Stefura Associates, we pride ourselves on our ability to develop interiors that reflect the exciting changes taking place in design today.
The interested candidate should send cover letter, resume, and examples of work from your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.